TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
- Prices, design, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Naroh Motorsports does not guarantee that the content is accurate or complete, up-to-date or current, free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or malware, and free from changes caused by third-party.
- Naroh Motorsports is not responsible for damages that occur due to the misuse of our products.
- Naroh Motorsports is not responsible for links to third parties. The links to third-party websites are for your convenience and information only.
All customer information is kept strictly confidential. We will never sell, lease, or otherwise give any of the information to any third party.
We protect consumer and business credit card data by complying with all standards and regulations according to the latest Payment Card Industry standards. We do not store, record, or retain credit card data.
Should our products not meet your expectations, please contact us before the product is to be shipped back to Naroh Motorsports.
All new products not manufactured/assembled/labeled by Naroh Motorsports are covered under their respective manufacturer warranty.
Warranty returns will receive product replacement. No cash refunds.
New Product Return Policy
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have up to fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase to return it for a full refund or replacement.
- You will receive 100% refund on the product cost, less shipping and handling. There is no restocking fee.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition to receive the refund.
- Customers who have returned products for a refund in accordance with our refund and return guideline will be issued a refund when products that are being returned arrive at our facility and are deemed to be sent to us in original condition. Once a refund is issued, please allow 72 hours from issuance for the credit to show on your account.
Used & Clearance Product Return Policy
All used or clearance product sales are sold "AS IS." These sales are final with no returns, refunds or exchanges.
Naroh Motorsports is not responsible for any damaged shipments. If you have purchased insured shipping and your order is damaged please contact us immediately. A damage claim will be submitted to the designated shipper. Please allow 30-45 days to process your lost claim with the designated shipper. Shipping damage refunds / exchanges do not include any return shipping, shipping insurance costs or handling / processing fees.
The following information is needed in order to process a claim:
- Pictures of the damaged box/packaging and the damaged products from all sides
- A detailed description of the damage(s)
- The damaged product(s) need to be returned to Naroh Motorsports within 7 business days after it is inspected by the carrier's investigator.
Items ordered will be shipped within 1-5 business days of order date and shipped according to the method selected according to our shipping policies.
- Machining marks and normal wear and tear are not considered a defect.
- Damages that occur due to the misuse of our products are not considered a defect.
- Product and all product packaging and materials must be returned in their original condition.
- Restocking fee will not be charged.
- Shipping and handling fees will be refunded on defective product returns.
- Naroh Motorsports is not responsible for manufacturer products, by others, that are defective.
- Naroh Motorsports reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee if the returned product is not defective.
Sales tax will be added to Florida orders.